iMove: Infant Movement Study
Infants under 9 months of age who have either:
- An older sibling diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD),
- A clinically confirmed diagnosis of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC),
- A clinically confirmed diagnosis of 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, OR
- An older sibling with typical development and no family history of ASD.
Pregnant mothers are also encouraged to contact us!
We are examining motor development in early infancy in order to understand how motor development relates to overall development.
Participation in the iMove research study involves:
- Monthly home visits during your baby’s first year.
- Monthly Zoom visits between the first and second year.
- Follow-up home visits at 24 and 36 months.
- Play-based motor assessments.
- Developmental assessments.
For more information, please contact Ronald Ly at RQLy@mednet.ucla.edu or (310) 206-1045.